Friday, May 2, 2008

What's Wrong with This Picture?

Not a darn thing!

Yes, folks, believe it or not this is our favorite chow-loving Greyhound, Binder, waiting ever-so-patiently to be called for dinner. He's got the drill down now: lay down outside the kitchen and stay while I prepare everyone's food. Stay, even if I put it on the floor so close you can smell it and you are soooooo hungry. Don't move until I say "Good stay. Okay!" And then go to your dish, not anyone else's.

What a good boy.

I began insisting on this routine at feeding times because a certain sassy Greyhound repeatedly made a pest of herself while I was trying to get her food. Seems like a lot of my rules start that way. But Binder loves food so much he'd be just like Sara was if I let him. Maybe it's a brindle thing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Binder was a very good boy at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Emory in February for pet therapy. He is pictured with the group photo taken that is used on the pet therapy page of the greyhoundadoption.org website.

He was especially good with the children in wheelchairs.

Drew fka L's Main Event sends a 'shout out' to his therapy pal and hopes he finds a forever home very soon!

Teresa said...

I hear he gave the kids smoochies. I believe it : )